The Lampeter campus of the University of Wales Trinity Saint David is located in the town of Lampeter, approximately 26 miles north of Carmarthen and 27 miles south of Aberystwyth.
The campus comprises a four hectare green-field site based around the original St David’s College founded in 1822 and now a listed building. A stream, a Site of Special Scientific Interest, flows through the campus.
Approximately 800 students study on the Lampeter campus. Facilities include a Learning Resources Centre, the Roderic Bowen Library and Archives, Media Centre, halls of residence, computer rooms, Students’ Union, and sports facilities including a sports hall, tennis courts, and pitches. The town of Lampeter and its facilities lie immediately adjacent to the Lampeter campus.