The Welsh Library
The Welsh Library was constituted in 1904 and contained over two thousand works in Welsh and English of relevance to Wales. The collection was catalogued by William Davies, Manciple of St David's College. The catalogues were printed in Lampeter at the Welsh Church Press in 1904. Books from the former Welsh Library are searchable via the Learning Resources Centre catalogue.
William Davies, 1904. List of books in the Welsh library. Lampeter:Welsh Church Press.
William Davies, 1904. A second list of books in the Welsh library. Lampeter:Welsh Church Press.